- The Company
- What We Do
Upcoming College Career Fair Dates
Kraus-Anderson offers a wide variety of career opportunities at all levels, in both the office and field. We partner with regional colleges and organizations in the communities where we work to build a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future needs. We are scheduled to attend the upcoming events, so please stop by and see us.
Career Fair Dates
- Milwaukee School of Engineering – 1.26.2017
- University of Wisconsin – Madison – 1.31.2017
- Iowa State University – 2.7.2017
- Dunwoody College of Technology – 2.7.2017
- North Dakota State University – 2.8.2017
- Minnesota State University – Mankato – 2.9.2017
- University of Wisconsin – Stout – 2.22.2017
- Bemidji State University – 2.22.2017
Kraus-Anderson Construction has established a company-wide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy. We will continue to seek out qualified personnel including females, minorities, disabled and veterans to meet our employment needs. Kraus-Anderson Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hereby provides notice of its compliance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4; 41 C.F.R. 60-4.2; 41 C.F.R. 60-4.3; 41 C.F.R. 60-250.5; 41 C.F.R. 60-300.5; 41 C.F.R. 60-741.5; and 29 C.F.R. Part 471 Appendix A to Subpart A, which are hereby incorporated by reference.