- The Company
- What We Do
Upcoming College Career Fair Dates
Kraus-Anderson offers a wide variety of career opportunities at all levels, in both the office and field. We partner with regional colleges and organizations in the communities where we work to build a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future needs. We are scheduled to attend the upcoming events and career fairs, so please stop by and see us.
Career Fair Dates
- Iowa State University – 9.18.2018
- Iron Range Engineering (Mesaba Range College) – 9.20.2018
- University of Wisconsin – 9.24.2018
- North Dakota State University – 9.26.2018
- University of Wisconsin – Stout – 9.26.2018
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities – 10.5.2018
- Minnesota State University – Mankato – 10.16.2018
- Dunwoody College of Technology – Spring 2019
- Bemidji State University – Spring 2019
Kraus-Anderson Construction Company has established a company-wide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state, and local governing bodies or agencies.
We will continue to seek out qualified personnel from all diversity dimensions, and are dedicated to committing time and resources to ensure fair employment practices for all applicants and employees across differences, whether based upon ethnicity or race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, age, familial status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Kraus-Anderson Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and hereby provides notice of its compliance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4; 41 C.F.R. 60-4.2; 41 C.F.R. 60-4.3; 41 C.F.R. 60-250.5; 41 C.F.R. 60-300.5; 41 C.F.R. 60-741.5; and 29 C.F.R. Part 471 Appendix A to Subpart A, which are hereby incorporated by reference.