- The Company
- What We Do
March 27, 2017
Kraus-Anderson Development Company names Erica Arne director of development
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (March 2017) – Kraus-Anderson Development has hired Erica Arne as director of development in the company’s Bloomington, Minn. office. She will manage the company’s development process, providing design and development expertise during site selection, due diligence, acquisition and construction.
As part of the family of Kraus-Anderson companies, KA Development provides comprehensive real estate development services with a vertically integrated approach in collaboration with KA Realty and KA Construction. The firm addresses the market’s expanding and dynamic commercial real estate activity with owner’s perspective in strategic site selection and acquisition, master planning, facilitation of public and private entitlements, financing, management and leasing.
KA has been developing and managing successful commercial properties for over 50 years. Recent Minnesota projects include:
● CityPlace – master-planned, mixed-use commercial development in Woodbury
● KA Block – master-planned, mixed-use development in downtown Minneapolis
● 430 Oak Grove – luxury apartments in Minneapolis
● Crossroads at Chanhassen, a mixed-use commercial development in Chanhassen
● Woodlake – medical office center in Woodbury
● Third-party development for Canterbury Park
● Trails of Orono – senior housing community managed by Ebenezer Management Services
● Deephaven Woods – senior housing community for Church of St. Therese in Deephaven
● Engel Haus in Albertville – senior housing community for Guardian Angels
Arne comes to KA Development following 12 years with Target Corporation. Most recently she served as lead designer, where she developed store concepts and interior designs.
“Erica has deep experience leveraging the owner’s perspective and collaborating with clients and partners to develop the overall scope for each project with the client’s interest in the forefront,” said Mike Hille, senior vice president of Kraus-Anderson Development. “Her talents will greatly bolster our continued growth.”
Arne received her B.S. in Interior Design from the University of Minnesota.