Part of the property management team at Kraus-Anderson Realty Company, Anne is a results driven, dedicated Commercial Real Estate professional with over 20 years of real estate experience. She is a collaborative team player known for building trusting relationships with upper management, staff, and tenants in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
Prior to joining Kraus-Anderson, Anne has past experience with Bayport Properties Inc., First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc., United Properties and Nooney Krombach Real Estate Services. Anne joined Kraus-Anderson in September of 2013 and manages a portfolio of 11 commercial retail properties totaling over 540,000 square feet in the northern suburbs. Responsibilities include the daily operation of each property, including repair and maintenance, tenant relations, promotional activities, lease renewals, financial reporting, budgeting, contract negotiations and strategic planning for the asset. Anne enjoys establishing and maintaining tenant relations through effective communication and responding to the tenant needs.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association(MSCA) – member since 2013
- Building Owners and Managers Association(BOMA) – member since 2011
- Institute of Real Estate Management(IREM) – member since 1991
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
- President – 2005
- 2005 Institute of Real Estate Management CPM of the Year
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person