Jamie has more than 15 years in the commercial real estate industry including experience in leasing, property management, commercial finance and development. Part of the KA Realty team since 2008, Jamie manages a diverse office portfolio totaling over 700,000 square feet in the western suburbs. Her responsibilities include overseeing daily property operations, annual budgeting, financial reporting, supervision of maintenance staff, tenant relations, contract negotiations, lease renewals and supervision of tenant improvements. Prior to joining Kraus-Anderson Realty Company, Jamie worked with a small development firm and handled development, leasing and property management as well as commercial finance.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Eden Prairie Area Chamber of Commerce-Business Development Committee Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Pursuing RPA designation at the University of St. Thomas