Assistant Property Manager
Latrice has been with KA since 2009, initially as an Administrative Assistant. As an Assistant Property Manager, she is responsible for creating and maintaining a favorable relationship with tenants and supporting the Property Management Department with special projects.
Latrice holds a B.A. in English Literature from Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Activities and Affiliations:
- A.A. Degree, North Hennepin Community College
- B.A. in English Literature, University Minnesota State Mankato
- MN State Real Estate License
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- BOMA Young Professionals Graduate (2015)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomington Citizens Police Academy Graduate (2009)