Latrice joined Kraus-Anderson in 2009 and manages a portfolio of office and retail properties. Responsibilities include the daily operation of each property, including repair and maintenance, tenant relations, promotional activities, lease renewals, financial reporting, budgeting, contract negotiations and strategic planning for the asset. Latrice enjoys establishing and maintaining tenant relations through effective communication and responding to the tenant needs.
Latrice holds a B.A. in English Literature from Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Activities and Affiliations:
- A.A. Degree, North Hennepin Community College
- B.A. in English Literature, University Minnesota State Mankato
- MN State Real Estate License
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- BOMA Young Professionals Graduate (2015)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomington Citizens Police Academy Graduate (2009)