Paige joined Kraus-Anderson Realty Company in September 2019 as a Property Manager. Paige is responsible for management of the KA Block, a mixed-use development that includes Kraus-Anderson’s corporate headquarters, a high-rise apartment building, an eight-story hotel, Finnegans House, and a two-level underground parking ramp. Paige also oversees management of KA’s multifamily developments, including HQ Apartments, Chamberlain Apartments and 430 Oak Grove.
Prior to joining Kraus-Anderson, Paige worked with Cushman & Wakefield, where she managed a large suburban office building.
Paige holds a B.S. in Real Estate with an emphasis in Property Management from St. Cloud State University.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- BOMA Emerging Leaders Council
- BOMA’s 2019 Emerging Leader of the Year Award
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District’s Budget and Operations Committee
- Minnesota Real Estate License
- Pursuing RPA Designation through BOMI
- St. Cloud State Real Estate Alumni Association