Ryan Burke has been with KA since 2007. His interest in commercial real estate began in college, when he began buying properties. Ryan has managed Class A office buildings, national and regional shopping centers, industrial buildings and medical tenants. He strives to treat every tenant, budget and building like his own, drawing on strong communication and exceptional problem-solving skills. His specialties include contract negotiations, leasing, budget development, management, process development, people skills and public speaking.
Ryan manages a 15-building portfolio made up of office, retail, and office/warehouse buildings. He has managed more than 2,200,000 square feet for Kraus-Anderson. His responsibilities include building and maintaining budgets, cash flow analysis, NOI’s and projections, managing building engineers, bidding and preparing all third-party maintenance contracts, working with contractors, architects and tenants on build-outs. Current and recent projects include redevelopment, leasing, building remodels and updates and tenant construction projects.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship, University of St. Thomas
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA); Committee Chairman
- Burnsville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Waseca Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Pursuing RPA designation at the University of St. Thomas
- Practicing Entrepreneur Award – University of St. Thomas (1996)