Comprehensive Facilities Assessments to Protect the Long-Term Value of Your Property
Over the life cycle of a building, only about 20 percent of the expense of ownership is reflected in the initial building cost. Facilities Assessment is a wise approach to planning for and making the best use of the other 80 percent of your investment.
With over 20 years of experience evaluating and advising on hundreds of properties, Kraus-Anderson’s Facilities Assessment team offers comprehensive analysis of building systems and structures, identifying and prioritizing improvements that provide owners with data-driven strategies for maximizing the return on investment.
- K-12 Schools
Systems Included in Facilities Assessments:
- MEP Systems
- Special Construction
- Building Sitework
Individual System Audits are also available.
Supported by KA Technical Experts and Leading Edge Technology, including
- Building Science
- MEP and Integrated Technology
- Virtual Design & Construction
- 3D Building & Laser Scans
- Plangrid Digitized Site Documentation
- 360-Degree Photo Site Documentation
- Modelogix Estimating
- Thermal Drone Scans
- Drone Photography
- Client Assessment Findings
- Facility Study Reports
- Long-Range Studies
- Deferred Maintenance Priority Lists
- Strategic Facility Planning Summary
- 10-Year Budgeted Maintenance Plan
Learn More About Facilities Assessment
For more information, contact Facilities Assement Manager Tim Kittila.