Shaping Your Ideas, From Vision to Implementation
Our integrated development and construction expertise and collaborative approach brings comprehensive guidance to take you from your initial vision through successful project delivery, from conceptualization, cost and financing considerations, through preconstruction planning, construction management, project close out and ongoing maintenance. Every step of the way, we are committed to creating value and eliminating waste, saving you money and time and exceeding your expectations.
Learn more about our technical experts:
- Dave Lenss, Vice President of Preconstruction Services
- Jon Porter, Director of Building Sceince
- Karen Tucker, Director of Lean and Process Improvement
Pre-Project Planning Services
We provide comprehensive insight and analysis into the proposed project, including schedules, scope, budget and proforma guidance.
- Pre-referendum Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Assessements
- Conceptual Cost Estimating
- Lifecycle Cost Analyses
- Risk Assessments
- Cash Flow Projections
- Preliminary Schedule Development
- Environmental/Sustainability Assessments
- Construction Phasing Strategies
- Design/Constructability Review
- City Review Process Coordination
- Consultant Selection Assistance
- Building Science
As the project approaches the milestone of ground breaking, we prepare for success, working collaboratively with the owner, design team, subcontractors and other stakeholders to bring best value with consideration for budget, schedule, quality, sustainability, and other project-specific goals.
- Constructability Reviews
- Disruption Avoidance
- Environmental Life Safety Planning
- Long-Lead Procurement
Our experienced project management and superintendent teams work collaboratively to maximize safety and productivity throughout construction, including site logistics, communication management and consideration for community impact.
- Bidding and Subcontractor Selection and Coordination
- MEP Coordination
- Cost and Quality Control
Our successful closeout process starts with great planning on the front end of the project.
- Owner’s Fit-up/FF&E Coordination
- Final Cost Accounting