Kraus-Anderson begins improvements to Roseville Area High School
ROSEVILLE, Minn. (October 2018) – Kraus-Anderson Construction Company (KA) will break ground on the first of several major improvements to Roseville Area High School. A groundbreaking ceremony will be held at 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 24 on the west side of the school, located at 1240 County Road B2 West in Roseville.
The construction is part of Roseville Area Schools’ long-range facilities plan funded by a $145 million bond referendum. Last month, KA began construction on Little Canada Elementary School, which is part of the referendum.
The Roseville Area High School improvements feature:
– Adding classrooms to accommodate an additional 300 students
– Replacing all science labs in new addition/converting existing labs to classroom space
– Renovating special education areas to align with student needs
– Renovating all career & technical education areas
– Renovating music rooms and media center
– Creating flexible learning areas for students
– Adding a new secure vestibule including office modifications
– Adding a new auditorium and support spaces for student and community use
– Renovating existing auditorium for lecture and music performance
– Expanding cafeteria/new student commons area
– Upgrading/repairing existing gym areas
– Converting two practice fields to synthetic turf for student and community use
– Relocating tennis (new courts, lighting, fencing, etc.)
– Revising traffic patterns and parking lot to improve pedestrian and vehicular safety
The project begins this month with the construction of science addition. In 2019, KA will construct the new school entrance and performing arts center, followed in 2021 by the arts and vocational areas, special education, library, tech, and commons areas. Construction is expected to be completed in the fall of 2021.
For further information about the groundbreaking or about Roseville Area Schools, contact Carrie Ardito at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-635-1605.
Kraus-Anderson remains one of the region’s leading construction managers for education and is currently ranked 6th in the nation in the construction of K-12 facilities by Building Design and Construction magazine. The company has completed more than $1 billion in K-12 projects in the past five years.
Established in 1897, Kraus-Anderson® Construction Company (www.krausanderson.com) is one of the nation’s premier commercial general contractors and construction managers. Kraus-Anderson, an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer, is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. and has regional offices in Madison, Wis., Bismarck, N.D., and Duluth, Bemidji and Rochester Minn.